Press Your Luck!
Play Cool Stacks, the newest addition to Speedway’s mobile app where you stack falling ice cubes. All you need is an iOS or Android device with the latest version of the Speedway mobile app and a Speedway cup with a Club Chill logo or a printed-out Club Chill logo (available below).
Follow the in-game tutorial to learn how to play then press your luck and start playing to get on the leaderboard. Share your results with your friends on Facebook and Twitter to double or even quadruple your points.
Have any questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Play along with your own printed Club Chill logo and your smart phone.
- How can I play?
- You can play using the Speedway mobile app on any Android or iOS device
- Do I need a Speedy Rewards account to play the game?
- While you must be signed in to your Speedy Rewards account to earn points, you can still play even if you don’t have an account or aren’t signed in. Don’t have a Speedy Rewards account? Why not? Check out the benefits here and pick up a Speedy Rewards card from any Speedway store to start earning points right away.
- Do I need to have a cup to play?
- To play, your device’s camera will recognize the Club Chill logo, which is on all of Speedway’s fountain drink and Speedy Freeze cups in stores. Don’t have one of these cups? You’re not out of luck! Print out a logo here (“print club chill logo” link) and join in on the fun!
- How do I initiate the game?
- Having problems initiating the game, focus your phone by tapping the screen.
- Can I play with a drink in my cup?
- Yes you can, but this will likely add a further degree of difficulty to your Cool Stacks experience. We recommend you enjoy your drink before taking the chance of spilling it in your lap. Don’t say we didn’t warn you…
- Ice cubes jumpy or bouncing?
- This can happen when the phone is having trouble tracking the ClubChill logo. Try holding the logo closer to the screen and play in a well-lit area. Also, ensure that you do not have a strong light source (e.g. a monitor or TV screen) directly in the background. These should help you have the best possible gameplay experience.
- My question wasn’t answered here. Where can I get an answer to my question?
- We are always looking to help you out. You can send any additional questions
here. We ask that you help us out, too.